Saturday, June 11, 2011

SOLD OUT...... :-)

Just a quick post to thank everyone for another successful sale.
I had a rather 'huge' order today with some custom items wanted, so a big thankyou for that.

I just wanted to let you all know that I am taking a little bit of a break for awhile.
I LOVE doing all the bits and pieces for the shop (and you all obviously enjoy the goodies as well)  BUT I have found that I am not allowing myself enough time to just scrap for me.  I have decided that this (scrapping) is my first and foremost love so am going to make this my priority.   I will still be doing the blog shop but have decided that instead of doing one each month that every 2 or 3 months would be better for me. I will always update you all as to when the sale will be and will continue to have some 'giveaways' along the way.

If there is something specific you would like that you have seen in the shop before , then just send me an email and will be happy to help you in any way I can.

Thankyou one and all for your continued support and hoping that you will continue.

Take care

Luv Marg xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marg
    Thankyou for my lovely gift with my order..

    Enjoy your time doing some scrapping and I look forward to maybe seeing some new goodies in a few months time.

    Hugs Lizzy

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message as I would love to read them all.....