Friday, February 11, 2011

Just updating with what is left!!!!

Hi eveeryone....
Well another great sale, with all orders packed and postal.   Thankyou once again.
I have decided to load again the stock I have left which will make it easier for you to see.




Each item for sale has been lovingly packaged and photographed for you to view. When placing an order please list the item description and no so you are sure to get exactly what you want.

Some packs are one-off items and others I have multiple supplies so I will work on a 'first in first served' basis.

Postage costs:Australia: Flat rate of $ 5.00..
Overseas: $6.50 for up to 4 packs and 50c extra for additional packs..

Payment:Direct Debit into my nominated account which I will advise you of once I have your order.

Ordering:Please email me to place an order at margie_oliver@bigpond.com and include your name and address, the order number of the item you wish to purchase and the quantity. Your package will be posted to you as soon as I recieve payment. Please feel free to contact me with any questions anytime.


Thanks so much and HAPPY SHOPPING!

VINTAGE CROCHET EDGINGS...........
These crochet edging pieces have been loving cut out by me then hand dyed.  They have all been hand washed but it is advised that if you are to use them on clothing etc to give another quick  wash.  There are some minor inperfections and stains on some pieces as you will appreciate with the age of some of the items.



In each of these packs you will recieve :
3 different colours of dyed vintage edgings and 1 small dyed crochet doiley.
PACK B........$ 5.00


PACK E.........$ 5.00




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message as I would love to read them all.....