Saturday, February 19, 2011

And the winner is.......................................

Hi everyone,
As promised, I have just drawn the winner for this lovely prize pack:




I am not exactly computer savvy so thought I wouldnt even try to go down the road of the random generator so I went the old fashioned way of putting everyone's name in the hat and got one of the little people to pick one out.......And that lucky person is 'AUSSIE SCRAPPER'........



(sorry for the shocking photo but I think my camera is ready for a check up as it just didnt want to play nicely today!!!!! :-)
If you could email me your address I will send the parcel of goodies off to you tomorrow....
Enjoy!!!!!

SOLD OUT
I have had another successful sale so once again thankyou for all your kind words and your support.  All sold out again.    All but one parcel has been posted.   Thankyou...
luv marg xxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Marg this is wonderful thank you so very much, I adore your gorgeous products. Love Melx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message as I would love to read them all.....